The list of research and technological areas is formed on the base of development forecasts in the “Biotechnology” area, as well as TSU groundwork: development of effective technologies for bioremediation of natural systems; the development of new nutraceuticals, including correctors for human microbiome.
Works in this area are carried out jointly with specialists from universities of Finland, the United States, and Austria.
TSU scientists also successfully collaborate with many scientific institutions of Russia:
- Institute of plants physiology of RAS, Moscow
- Institute of microbiology of RAS, Moscow
- Institute of cytology and genetics of SB RAS, Novosibirsk
- Main botanical garden of Academy of science, Moscow
- Institute of pharmacology, Tomsk
Joint work is carried out on the base of foreign institutions: